Saturday, November 3, 2007

A new era shines for Sublime Romance

Sublime Romance, as everything in this life, has evolved. That is, it changed its exterior. As far as its content is concerned, this I hope that evolves as well. I hope you enjoy its new layout as much as I do. In my opinion, it is now a little bit closer to what I had in mind when I started it.

Sometimes I feel that I am all alone in this, but most of the times it doesn't matter. Everyday new people visit my blog, as they search for various stuff related to gothic philosophy. I hope they can find here useful stuff related to their search.

Of course there are various people who search for naked women or men and they end up here. Well, I am afraid that these searchers will be disappointed since my blog has nothing to do with it.

Anyway, thanks for passing by no matter what.

My love,
Melian

0 comments: